Nuclias Connect AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Access Point
Our Price: $197.79
The Wi-Fi 6 ready DAP-X2810 is on hand to provide unbeatable speeds, greatly increased capacity and interference-free coverage throughout businesses, paired with the easy management of Connect. The DAP-X2810 is empowered with next generation Wi-Fi 6. Enhanced MU-MIMO with even more uplink and downlink streams serves more devices simultaneously. OFDMA dramatically increases transmission efficiency and 1024-QAM packs even more data, bringing unadulterated speed increases of a searing 25%.
Wi-Fi 6 leverages all these features and more to create Wi-Fi with unparalleled performance.
For centralise network management, administrators can use D-Link’s free Nuclias Connect software or Nuclias Connect Hub (DNH-100)5 to configure and manage multiple access points. In addition to streamlining the management process, Nuclias Connect provides network administrators with the means to verify and conduct regular maintenance checks remotely, eliminating the need to send personnel out to physically verify proper operation.
Preloaded with the Nuclias Connect Management Software
D-Link’s Nuclias Connect is a centralized management and analytics solution that brings convenience, control, customizability and cost-effective scaling to SMB (small-medium-sized business) networks. It enables network monitoring, management, and device configuration through a single, easy-to-use software interface.
What’s more – management software comes preloaded, and there are no licensing or support fees. Easily manage your network, anytime, anywhere.
Multi-Mode Makes the Most of your Network Capabilities
In order to achieve optimal network performance, the DAP-X2810 has several operational modes tailored to best fit the individual needs of your network. Access Point, WDS (Wireless Distribution System), and WDS with Access Point modes allow for flexible, customizable deployment whatever your requirements.
Add wireless access to your existing wired network.
Add wireless functionality to a device which does not have a Wi-Fi adapter.
*Note: this should only be 1 device connected to the DAP.
Wirelessly connect two separate networks.
WDS with AP
Wirelessly connect two separate networks while also providing wireless access to both networks.
Take a Load Off and Let Your AP do the Hard Work
The DAP-X2810’s Load Balancing feature spreads the work load between two or more Access Points to get optimal resource utilization, throughput and response time, while Airtime Fairness helps distribute equal amounts of air time to each connected client. Band Steering auto-connects devices such as smart phones and tablets to the higher-capacity 5 GHz band while allowing devices 2.4 GHz-ready to remain. The result is a steady, consistent connection for each user – the perfect balancing act.
No-Wait Wi-Fi Even at Peak Time with MU-MIMO
Equipped with the latest 802.11ax MU-MIMO technology and 1800 Mbps throughput, delivering exceptional connectivity to more users and devices just got a lot easier. Your network will not balk, even at the busiest of times.
The Beating Heart of Your Network
At the heart of your network is the DNH-100 Wireless Controller, or ‘The Hub’. It centralizes all aspects of your Access Points’ provisioning and management, allowing them to work together as a team. Features such as self-organizing, self-optimizing and self-healing keep the network performing at its peak.
Complete Control over your Network’s Access
Complete control comes as standard with the DAP-X2810. Combined with the Nuclias Connect Software, a variety of the latest in network security and management tools are at your fingertips. You can rest assured that the best of the best are hard at work keeping your network protected and hitch free.
- Supports WPA3 - The latest WiFi security for more protection
- RADIUS - Eliminate shared passwords with unique credentials for each employee
- Customizable Captive Portal - Separate guest and employee access
- MAC Filtering – Limit what devices can connect
- Rogue AP Detection – Guard against unauthorized Access Point installation
- Wireless LAN Segmentation – Better bandwidth utilization
- Wireless Isolation – Limit what users access on the local network
- Wireless Broadcast Scheduling – Automate when your network is available
- SSID Broadcast Disabling – Hide your wireless for an extra layer of security
- Easy to manage with D-Link’s free centralized management softwarebased solution, Nuclias Connect
- Wi-Fi 6 delivers greater network efficiency and lower latency, with nearly four times the capacity of previous Wi-Fi standards
- MU-MIMO slices through congestion, reducing wait time for all users
- Superior throughput with dual-band Wi-Fi offers high transfer speeds
- Coverage is shared more efficiently over more users with Airtime Fairness
- Band Steering intelligently manages users, pushing them onto the higher radio frequency when possible
- One PoE Gigabit LAN port offers expansive backhaul to your wired network, eliminating bottlenecks at the AP
- Support for Power of Ethernet 802.3at means less wires, for cleaner and easier deployment
- One RJ45 Console port for debugging
- Stay secure with the latest WPA3™ Personal & Enterprise wireless encryption
- Supports multiple AP modes to ensure performance optimization based on your network’s needs (AP/WDS with AP/WDS)
- MAC Address Filtering and WLAN Partitioning ensure ultimate control of your network’s access
- Captive Portal with industry-standard authentication for enhanced access management
- Works as a standalone AP or as part of a centralized, scalable multi-device deployment
|D-Link DAP-X2810 Specifications|
|Device Interfaces||1 x RJ45 console port, 1 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet (PoE) LAN, factory reset, power input|
|Antennas||2 x dual-band internal antennas|
|Antenna Gain||3.2 dBi (2.4 GHz), 4.3 dBi (5 GHz)|
|Maximum Output Power||23 dBm (2.4 GHz), 26 dBm (5 GHz)|
|Data Signal Rate||Up to 1800 Mbps|
|Standards||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax, IEEE 802.3u/ab, IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE), IEEE 802.3at PoE|
|Operating Frequency||2.4 - 2.483 GHz, 5.15 - 5.35 GHz, 5.47 - 5.85 GHz|
|Security Protocol||WPA/WPA2/WPA3 Personal/Enterprise, WEP 64/128-bit, SSID broadcast disable, MAC address access control, internal RADIUS server|
|Network Management||Web (HTTP), Secure Socket Layer (SSL), Traffic control, D-Link Nuclias Connect|
|Physical & Environment|
|Dimensions||170 x 170 x 33.7 mm (6.69 x 6.69 x 1.3 in)|
|Weight||477.4 g (1.05 lb)|
|Power Supply||12 V / 2.5 A (optional power adapter), IEEE 802.3at PoE|
|Maximum Power Consumption||14.7 W by ADP, 16 W by PoE|
|Operating Temperature||0 ˚C to 40 ˚C (32 ˚F to 104 ˚F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20˚C to 65 ˚C (-4 ˚F to 149˚F)|
|Humidity||Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
|Meantime Between Failure (MTBF)||> 30,000 hours|
Download the D-Link DAP-X2810 Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $197.79