5-Gigabit Port VPN Router
Our Price: $240.00
Click here to jump to more pricing!
The D-Link DSR-250v2 Series Unified Services Routers provide highly secure, multifunctional networking solutions to small and medium businesses users.
- Automatic failover to another link from available ISP when primary line is lost.
- Support 1 x GE WAN, 3 x GE LAN, 1 GE Configurable LAN/WAN and 1 x USB 3.0 port.
- 900/200 Mbps firewall/VPN throughput, 50,000 Concurrent Sessions, and 50/20 IPsec/SSL VPN Tunnels.
- Advanced routing, VLAN and IPsec/PPTP/L2TP/OpenVPN VPN Server/Client
- Value-added office utilities to reduce OpEx/CAPEX
- Traffic load balancing and Avoid complicated maintenance issues
Unified Services Routers
The D-Link DSR Series Unified Services Routers provide secure, high-performance networking solutions to address the growing needs of small and medium-sized businesses. With integrated high-speed wireless1 technology, the DSR series routers offer comparable performance to wired networks, but with fewer limitations. Next generation wireless performance is available on the DSR-500AC and DSR-1000AC, which introduces 802.11ac support to the family. Available on the 5 GHz band, the combination of wider radio frequency bandwidths take data rates available to clients supporting the wireless AC standard to the next level.
Advanced features such as WAN failover, load balancing, and an integrated firewall make this a reliable, secure, and flexible way to manage your network
With a fully-featured VPN as well as IPSec hub-and-spoke technology, secure communications between mobile employees and offices can be configured easily
Captive Portal allows employees and guest users to be easily authenticated and authorized by accessing customized landing pages
Automatic failover to another link from available Internet service provider when landline is lost
This affordable, high-performance router also enables businesses to secure their network whether in the office, at home or out on the road. You and your colleagues can stay connected to the office anywhere, anytime. Complete VPN features, as well as IPSec Hub and Spoke technology, ensures secure communication between mobile employees and offices.
OpenVPN relies on SSL / TLS for authentication and encryption. Creating secure, remote site-to-site or peer-to-peer connections is a standard security technology. SSL is widely used to protect financial transactions, data transfers, emails, etc.
Web Content Filtering
The DSR series web content filtering feature to help administrators monitor, manage and control employees’ Internet usage. Static web content filtering helps to remove malicious objects such as Java applets, ActiveX, and cookies, or to block URLs by keyword. Dynamic web content filtering, which requires a license subscription, allows administrators to filter content from a list of categories. Multiple global index servers, with millions of URLs and real-time website data, enhance performance and maximize service availability.
DSR Bandwidth Control reserves highest priority for mission critical applications
- high priority for incoming http request: for securing sufficient quality in on-line transaction service
- low priority for ftp download: for avoiding bandwidth abuse
- The DSR Series uses application control to help accurately shape network traffic by either giving priority or applying control policies to eﬀectively manage network utilization.
- Using packet inspection and a database of application signatures based on the application’s network usage patterns, the DSR Series gives complete control over the content that is delivered to end users.
- IPSec, PPTP/L2TP, GRE, SSL, OpenVPN
- VPN Tunnels
- DES, 3DES, AES, Blowfish, Twofish, CAST128
- Hub and Spoke
Enhanced Network Service
- IEEE 802.11q VLAN
- Multiple SSIDs
- Port Monitoring/Bandwidth Control
- GMP Proxy, IGMP Snooping
- Web Content Filtering
- Web Authentication Capabilities
- Application Control
Wireless Access and Security
- IEEE 802.11 a2 /b/g/n/ac
- IEEE 802.1x RADIUS Authentication with EAP-TLS, EAP-TLLS, EAP-PEAP
- 802.11 128-bit AES wireless encryption
- WAN Traffic Failover and Outbound Load Balancing
|D-Link DSR-250V2 Specifications|
|Ethernet Interface||1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps WAN port
3 x 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN ports
1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps configurable port
|USB Port||1 x USB 3.0|
|Firewall Throughput||900 Mbps|
|VPN Throughput (3DES)||200 Mbps|
|New Sessions (per second)||2000|
|Internet Connection Type|
|Dynamic Route||RIP v1/v2, OSPF, OSPFv3|
|Web Content Filtering||Static URL, Keywords, Dynamic WCF (License is required)|
|Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)||Signature Package Included in Firmware|
|Authentication||Internal User Database, Radius, POP3, LDAP, AD, NT Domain|
|Application Control||Well-known Application Control (license required)|
|DHCP Server/Client||1024 clients|
|IEEE 802.11q VLAN||Yes|
|Number of VLANs||6|
|IP Multicast||IGMP Proxy, IGMP Snooping|
|Outbound Load Balancing||Yes|
|Virtual Private Network (VPN)|
|Encryption Methods||DES, 3DES, AES, Twofish, Blowfish, CAST-128, NULL|
|SSL Encryption Methods||RC4-128, 3DES, AES|
|IPSec NAT Traversal||Yes|
|Dead Peer Detection||Yes|
|IP Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP)||Yes|
|IP Authentication Header (AH)||Yes|
|VPN Tunnel Keep Alive||Yes|
|Hub and Spoke||Yes|
|Maximum Bandwidth Control||Minimum/maximum bandwidth control rate|
|Priority Bandwidth Control||Low/Medium/High|
|Web-based User Interface||Yes|
|SNMP||v1, v2c, v3|
|Physical & Environment|
|Power Supply||External Power Supply Unit DC 12 V/1.5 A|
|Max. Power Consumption||11.8 W/ 12.6 W|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||190 x 120 x 38 mm (7.48 x 4.72 x 1.49 in)|
|Operation Temperature||0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)|
|Operation Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|EMI/EMC||FCC Class B, CE Class B, RCM, IC|
|Safety||cUL, LVD (EN60950-1)|
Download the D-Link DSR Series Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $240.00